Sunday, August 19, 2012

Terrific, reviewed by Malus

This reflects only my individual opinions and should not be taken as fact. I do not ask you to agree or disagree with me, and I definitely encourage you to form your own opinions about the blog.


Terrific


AuthorVisitorStatusFinished
Fear(s)
Nightlanders, Empty City


Another blogella. This one is a bit… odd, but you find out what’s going on after the first few posts. It’s very, very short and because of this I won’t talk about it too much, but I did like it. It’s about a dancer who has trouble with... someone in her life, leading to complications and later finding the Nightlanders.

If you’re looking for a nice, short read, I’d go ahead and take a look at this. Character does have a specific voice, which I like, but characterization of other characters was kind of bland. I do recommend that you try and… look within the blank spaces in order to appreciate the whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment